Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here are my cute little girls!!



I know my kids had a fun time for Halloween but can I tell you how much I think this holiday is a waste of money. What are we celebrating? Spending money: Costumes, Candy, Decorations. And why do we have so many parties. I had to get the girls in costumes 4 times: Church, Neighborhood, School- they had to wear something different for school- and then Halloween night. I just don't understand this holiday and I am glad it is over.
The girls brought home about 8 lbs of candy but Lucky for us the "Switch Witch" came and switched their candy for a toy.

I guess Halloween is for creating wonderful childhood memories!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Such cuties!

Christine said...

What a great family! You;ll have to teach us how to make girls!

Angela said...

Cute crew! Now that Halloween is over I can tell the rest of the holiday season is going to rush by. Have a gr-8 day! - Angela at davenportfam.org

Becky said...

Switch witch what a great idea I will have to try that one!