Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We have been so busy!

The last couple of weeks have been crazy! As you can tell I have not posted anything for awhile. First we all got some kind of fever bug. Then a stomach virus. Next we caught a cold and Sadie now has an ear infections. I've been up to my elbows in poop, vomit and snotty noses! Thanks again Alan for the Carpet Shampooer!

In the middle of that Lily had her last soccer game and they tied! The kids were so excited they didn't lose. We had several Christmas parties to attend including a progressive dinner at my house and we finished painting the kitchen and family room!

The last thing that proves to me I'm really losing it is I lost my purse, again! Third time this year! And you wonder why I don't want any more babies. My brain can't handle it. Kudos to all you wonderful Mothers out there, I know how hard it is. Hopefully the rest of this year will be better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Beaver outfit! I'm sure you're aware the Beavs are coming to a "town near you". I'm actually not sure how close (or far away) you are to El Paso???

We've had the sick stuff around here too. Not fun. I, too, feel as though my mind is slipping away. I think I used to have a good memory (although now I can't seem to remember for sure!).

Becky said...

It is such a crazy time of year. I have not ever lost my purse, but my keys thats another story! Good luck with the rest of the year!

Anonymous said...

Lesa,
I hear ya. I didn't make it to church in December between at least on of the kids being sick and our trip to Oregon. The stomache bug seemed to last forever by the time it went around the kids. I completely understand not wanting more babies. I feel like my brain can't handle it either. You are awesome. Keep up the great work.
Loveya