Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mom Advice

I started a blog but it didn't work as well as I thought so I will start posting my advice, recipes and any other mom stuff on my family blog.

Yesterday I was talking to my neighbor and she said she had saved $50 on her grocery bill buy using coupons. I thought she was amazing! Here is her advice!

1. Buy the Sunday paper and save all those coupons you love but don't need right away. They usually are good for 4 to 6 months.

2. Don't clip a coupon that is buy two and you only save .50 or less. It's not worth it

3. Get your coupons online at www.couponmom.com

I hope this helps me and all my friends in saving some money.

2 comments:

Dakin said...

Another friend just told me about coupon mom this week. I looked into it and it seems to be a great website for comparing costs and clipping coupons.

I'm always for saving money! I also like www.moneysavingmom.com and www.thethriftymama.com

Check them out--I especially love their cvs deals. I've spent about $30 at cvs this winter and saved over $150!

Annie said...

Hey,
I tried to leave some stuff on the blog but couldn't figure out how. I am challenged with regard to this stuff but I appreciate the things you do put on the blog. It helps me keep up with you and the girlies.