Sunday, September 13, 2009

Allergies?

Woke up one morning with Lily complaining that her ear was itchy. Then a few hours later she was complaining of not feeling well. I told her to take a bath she got out of the tub with hives all over and the her eyes were almost swollen shut and her poor face was as big as a pumpkin. Poor little girl Daddy took her to the ED and they gave her some ointment I had been giving her benadryl every 4 hours and the next morning we took her to the doctor. A few weeks later we had her tested for allergies. The result HOUSE DUST. That's eat no milk or peanuts or anything that I was expecting so now I have to keep a food journal for her and see if it happens again. Poor little girl.

2 comments:

Sears said...

oh poor lily. she looks like she was a sport about it tho. i would have been a wreck!

Marcee said...

Poor thing. I have never had allergies, so I don't know what that would be like, but it doesn't look like any fun.

The girls so excited for their first day of school!! So fun!!