Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School 2009


Hannah Pre- K
Chloe 2nd grade

Lily 3rd grade
We are so excited about our new school across the street. Yeah! No more bus! The girls all love their new teachers and Hannah is so excited she askes me every 2 minutes if it's time for school yet- when I was little I remember how hard it was to wait for afternoon kindergarten.

Alan had the day off and was able to walk them to school. I think that is the first time ever that Alan was able to take them to the first day of school. The girls loved it.

2 comments:

TOVAR said...

Walking to school is the best! Lucky for the girls to have Dad walk them. Alan does look a little on the sleepy side of things. . .but who would blame him.

Anonymous said...

They look so cute and excited! I love the first day of school Ours is only days away now...can't wait!